IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

14 November 2009

Blessed Is The Man

"How blessed is the man who does not walk
in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of the sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of the scoffers!
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
And he will be like a tree firmly planted
by streams of water,
Which yield its fruit in its season,
And its leaf does not wither,
And in whatever he does, he prospers."
(Psalm 1:1-3)
Lord, I thank You that I choose daily to walk seperate from the attitude of the world and the wicked ways of its nature. I thank You that I choose daily to step out of the way of the one that has chosen to sin and disobey Your will and Your Word. And Lord, I thank You that I choose daily to not sit with the scoffer and entertain his thinking and attitudes, the one that would scoff You and Your Word, the one that would scoff Your gifts and say that they are not for today. I thank You that I choose to embrace all of You, all of Your gifts, and all that You have for me. I thank You that as I do this and as I meditate on Your Word night and day that I will be like a tree that is firmly planted by the waters of life, and that I will bear fruit in my season and that everything I put my hands to will prosper.
Lord, I thank You that You have given me the power and the ability create wealth so that You may establish Your covenant in me. I thank You that it is Your will that I prosper and that I'm in good health just as my soul prospers.
It IS Your will that I prosper, Lord. It IS Your will that I am empowered and anointed to create wealth. It IS Your will that I walk in divine health and that my soul and mind are healthy and full of life and positive attitude. So, Lord, I thank You that I choose to fill my mind and my mouth with Your Word. I choose to say what You say. I choose to think the way You think. I choose to walk with You and live in and through You. I seperate myself and consecrate myself to You that You will have Your way in me not only today, Lord, but everyday. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment