IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

09 December 2009

A Release of the Blessing

"I pursued my enemies and overtook them,
And I did not turn back until they were consumed."
Psalm 18:37
Praying in the Holy Spirit, strengthening myself in the Lord, the Lord has spoken, "Pursue and recover all" as He had spoken to David in 1 Samuel 30:8. So I arise, and in the Spirit of the Lord and in the authority given to me in the name of Jesus, I reverse the curse over my life, over my family and over my church and church family. I apply and activate the power of the blood that's been poured out upon the mercy seat, the power of the blood of Jesus that has broken the curse of lack and poverty. I speak and declare that reversal into manifestation in the name of Jesus. And in the name of Jesus and in the authority and power of Christ, the Anointed One in me, I speak a release of the blessing of Abraham upon us. I press into the blessing. I place a demand on the anointing, and I draw from the inheritance that is ours in Christ Jesus. "For this purpose was the Son of God manifest, to destroy the work of the devil." I speak and declare a manifestation of the blessing of God to destroy the work of the devil. I speak and declare the curse reversed, poverty and lack defeated and inoperable, and the blessing of prosperity and abundance released and manifested in Jesus name.
Jesus, You came to give life and give it abundantly, and by the Spirit of the living God in me I speak a release of that abundant life through the manifestation of Your blessing upon our lives and our church beginning THIS week in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment