IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

25 February 2010

As We Forgive Our Debtors

"And forgive us our debts, as we have
forgiven our debtors."
Matthew 6:9

Last night as this Word was ministered to us in service, the Lord reminded me of His answer to my prayer and His performance of His Word in my life.  Four months ago the Lord spoke to me through this same Word to forgive and cancel some debt that someone owed to us and had been paying on monthly as per our agreement. This wasn't necessarily something that was going to be "in our budget" as that monthly income was something we depended upon as well, but in obedience and in faith to what the Lord put on my heart and had spoken, we did this, and now four months later He forgave and canceled a debt that we were paying on that was much larger. Glory!
Our God is a God of His Word. He watches over His Word to perform it. He is faithful and just, and I am so greatful for the Holy Spirit to lead me and guide me into His perfect will. God loves us and has a plan for our redemption and our blessing, and as we just surrender all and listen for His leading, He takes us there. He has SO much more for us than we can imagine, but He wants us submitted to His will and led by His Spirit. I give glory to my Father for His great love and faithfulness. Amen and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment