IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

10 December 2010

God's Commanded Blessing

"When the enemy comes in like a flood,
the Spirit of the Lord will lift up
a standard against him."
Isahiah 59:19

I see the King rising from His throne in heaven, rebuking the devour and commanding a blessing upon His house and His family. I hear Him saying, "I am Lord and I am King. My family IS BLESSED! My house IS BLESSED!    
I rebuke the devour for My name's sake and I COMMAND a blessing upon My house and upon My family! I command a blessing upon my son! I command a blessing upon my daughter! I command a blessing upon My household, and I command it to rest on them this day and for favor to surround them as a shield. I declare and decree that they are BLESSED to be a blessing, and I release and command this blessing to manifest and be multiplied in their lives from this day forth in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST."

Praise the Lord.  We receive it, Lord.
Let us see and receive Your blessing and the power of Your love and mercy upon our lives this day. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment