IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

12 October 2011

The Face of Jesus


The Face of Jesus


Understand that the knowledge of God is found 
in the face of Jesus.

 "For God, who said, 'Light shall shine out of darkness,' is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not of ourselves."
( 2 Corinthians 4:6)

"But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord."
(2 Corinthians 3:18) 

As we behold Him, we are made like Him, we are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, from revelation to revelation, by the Spirit of God.

When I want to know who I am - I look at the face of Jesus. He gives me my identity. He gives me the power and authority and the direction and leading for my life.

YOU ARE my identity, Jesus.
You are my life.
You are my purpose.
You are my passion.
You are my strength.
I am being changed and transformed into Your image as I gaze upon You and look into Your face.
My life becomes an extension of You.
My heart is joined with Yours, and I begin to feel those things that move Your heart.
You baptize me with Your Spirit and with Your love (Your fire) so that everything I say and do is done and motivated by Your love.
With this baptism of fire, my heart begins to burn.
With this baptism of fire, comes a strength and a boldness upon me, a power and authority that rises up within me.
I feel an empowerment of Your Spirit to lay hands on the sick and speak LIFE to those things that are dead or that are dying.
Your Spirit comes to give life, and You are enduing me with power to give life. My hands will heal and my words will create and bring forth life, and it will all be done by the Spirit of the living God that is flowing in me and through me.
You have chosen me as Your vessel, and You are making me a prophet to the nations to speak Your Word and Your heart to the people.
Those things You did, I will do also, and greater things will I do, because You go to the Father, You are seated at His right hand, and You are making intercession for me, even right now.
Jesus, I receive Your outpouring. I receive Your baptism. I receive Your anointing.
You are making me a covenant to the people to open blind eyes, to impart and release to them the good news that the life of the living God indwells them and that the fire of that indwelling life will burn up the dross and all the remains and remnants of the sin nature in them. 
I carry this treasure (the life and fire of the living God) in this earthen vessel, to show and prove that the surpassing greatness of the power that is being revealed, is of God and not of myself.
We ARE His precious vessels, carriers of His presence and anointing. He has chosen us. We did not choose Him, and He has appointed us that we should bare fruit, and that our fruit should remain, and that whatever we ask the Father in His Name, He would do it.

The hour has come that the Father shall glorify the Son through us. 
This is Your hour. This is for Your glory.
We thank You, Father, Pour it out. We receive it. 
It's all for Your Glory.
Amen and amen