IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

17 July 2010

His House is for Him

The Word of the Lord came forth last night in the Friday night Glory Service.

"Then King David said to the entire assembly, "My son Solomon, whom alone God has chosen, is still young and inexperienced and the work is great; for the temple is not for man but for the Lord God." (1 Chron 29:1)

The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said that the work of evangelism of this world is great, but the Lord is saying to us "Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest?" (Is 66:1)
The Holy Spirit was saying if we, His people and His Bride, would align ourselves with His will and His heart and put Him first, and make His house a house of His presence first, a house where people can come and experience His power and His manifested presence, and if this would be our motivation and goal to create that atmosphere for Him, then He would come and fill the house as He did in the Old Testiment and the work of evangelism would become much easier and would be greater than the work of the early Church in the New Testiment. People would be coming to His house and He would be touching them and changing their hearts and lives through His manifested power. His power manifested in His house and through the hearts and hands of His people there would be released and would flow like a river into their lives and into our cities and homes. Oh if we would just align our hearts and visions with His heart and His will in this hour, the River of His life and power and presence would flow down from the throne and through His house and through His people and out the doors into the streets, changing lives and cities and this world.

O Lord, turn our hearts to Your will and Your vision for a house that is built for YOU, a house of Your presence and Your holiness. O Lord, forgive us for building houses for the people, houses that have taken on so much of the world and that are so full of programs and classes that the sacredness and Your holiness in them is nonexistent. O Lord, forgive us for this and turn our hearts to You and to Your will. 
Father, thank You for touching Pastor Jerry with Your heart and vision for Your house through Your Word in Isaiah 66. Thank You for anointing him and empowering for this work. Thank You for choosing me and bringing me here to Destiny to be a part of this end-time work of building Your house for Your presence alone. I consecrate myself to You and to this work. May all that I do and all that I am about be in relation to building this house for You. I make it my life's work. You are my inheritance, Lord. You are my portion. All that I have is Yours. All that I have been given is from You. You are my covenant-keeping God, my Lord, my Redeemer, my Savior, my Deliverer, my Healer, my Provider. You are my strength, my joy and my life. Thank You Jesus for saving me and for keeping me. Thank You for calling me and choosing me. Let my life, Lord, bring You glory. I surrender all to You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment