IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

18 August 2010

The Pure in Heart Shall See God

"Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they shall see God."
Matthew 5:8

Having a pure heart was one of the prayer focuses of our intercessors prayer meeting last night. We spent some rich time praying for this for ourselves and for those in the house.

Lord, we ask for pure hearts. We desire it, Lord. We ask You to purify our hearts, to burn off the chaff, to remove anything that is not of You. We want to see You, God. We want to know You. We want to walk with You. We need YOU above all else.
Lord, give me a pure heart.
God, I want to see You.  I want to see the things You have put in my heart to believe for. I want to see You wipe out all the debt in the house of God and make a public display out of our enemies. I want to see You glorified in our lives and in Your house in this area.  Lord, I want to see prayer chapels and worship gardens all around the world, houses and secret places of Your presence. Purify my heart, Lord. Remove anything that is not of You.  Amen