IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

24 February 2011

Whatever It Takes

"If my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear
from heaven, and I will forgive their sin 
and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

Here we are God, Your people, called by Your name. We are coming to You in humility, confessing our sins, repenting of our wicked ways, confessing our desperation and need for You. Whatever it takes. Take it away! We need You, God. We need You! Come break the chains that hinder love. Let Your fire burn, consuming us. Let Your jealous flame come take away everything.  Let Your jealous flame come and write Your name upon our heart, until all that remains is the light of Your countenance. Whatever it takes, God, take it away. Take it away!




No comments:

Post a Comment