IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

15 July 2011

JESUS, Name Above All Names

I STRIP OFF THESE OLD SKINS!

I strip off these old skins of fear and insecurity, of doubt and unbelief, of discouragement, complacency and religion. They no longer belong to me! And I put on the robe of righteousness, the robe of the boldness and authority that's been given to me in Christ Jesus. I step into a new level of faith and confidence as I step up and take my position in Christ, as I take my seat of Kingdom authority that has been purchased for me in Christ Jesus as His bride and bridal partner. I position myself at His side to partner with Christ, bringing heaven down to earth, taking dominion of those things He has given me as I rule and reign with Him in the earth. IN HIS NAME, the name above ALL names, I speak to mountains and THEY MOVE, I decree a thing and IT IS DONE. In His Name demons flee and angels respond. There is an AUTHORITY in His Name that has been GIVEN TO ME. It's my portion. It's part of my inheritance. It's the anointing that He's given me as His bridal partner. And I use it to advance the kingdom, to destroy the works of darkness, and to release His power and dominion in the earth. HIS NAME, the Name of JESUS, is mine as a born again believer. It's been given to me. I walk in it. I live in it. I move in it. I have my being in it. It carries with it all that is mine and all that has been given to me through His shed blood at Calvery.
I strip off these old skins and I come boldly and confidently to His throne of GRACE to receive mercy and the grace that He has purchased for me. I step into this place and position of AUTHORITY to bless and to be a blessing. Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment