IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

17 July 2011

The Wealth of the Wicked

I take my position IN Christ and I put a demand on the wealth of the wicked that's been laid up for me in Christ Jesus. I draw upon it. I pull on it. I pull it down out of heaven and into the earth. That wealth of the wicked, that portion of my inheritance that is mine in Christ Jesus, I call it FORTH out of the Spirit and into the natural. I take ownership of it. It's mine in Christ Jesus as His bridal partner. It's my portion. It's my inheritance. It's been purchased and ordained for me for a good work that's been prepared beforehand that I should walk in it. And in the Name of JESUS, the Name above every name, I put a DEMAND on this inheritance. I PULL ON IT, drawing it and pulling it out of heaven, bringing it FORTH out of the realm of the Spirit and into the manifestation of the natural. I call it forth NOW OUT of the Spirit in Jesus Name.
I declare, WEALTH OF THE WICKED COME FORTH in Jesus Name!
I decree BE MANIFEST!  SHOW YOURSELF NOW in the mighty Name of Jesus of Nazareth. COME FORTH! COME FORTH! COME FORTH in the Name of JESUS!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your message your post.
    God's Blessings to you for sharing !
    Molvn1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what is coming forth on your website your blog , been on here fore quite some time reading what is said here . I hope I don't loose this site ,going to try to bookmark it . Are you a Minister, a Pastor ? I feel the annointing of God here. What are your beliefs ? Where are you located ? Where is your Church ? I would like to know more about it . Would like to hear more from you. I'll check back later to read more .Send me email when you get this message . I spoke to our Church , on Dec. 31 2011, New Year's Eve WATCH MEETING @ Midnight a message the Lord gave me ,from Is. 60:1-22, Praise the Lord for He is Good. Be Blessed ! Amen !

    God Bless and keep you ,
    I live in Central Texas .
    Molvn1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete