IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

07 October 2014

Back To His Heart

INTIMACY

     When You said, "Seek My face", 
my heart said, "Your face, Lord, I will seek."
Psalm 27:8

     To be filled and full and flooded with light, to be one with You, Jesus, this is what I desire....I want to walk in the fullness of who I am IN You, in the fullness of the love and compassion, the power and the authority, the wisdom and grace that You walked in while You were on the earth.  It's in this place of intimacy that we will be Your windows that You can pour out of. It's in this place of intimacy that we will know and share a heart with You so that we will be able to share Your heart with others. And it's in this place of intimacy that everything in and of the world fades away in the light of You as our focus and passion to know and touch Your heart becomes our primary goal.
     Bring us back into this intimacy with You, Jesus.
Bring us back to the heart of worship where it's ALL about You....
it's all about You, Jesus.