IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

18 May 2010

Go Out With Joy

I've been hearing in my spirit, "Go out with joy and be lead forth with peace, and the mountains and the hills will break forth before you."  These mountains of impossibility that stand before us will break and shatter before us as we go forth in the joy and victory that is ours in Christ Jesus.

After a few tough days that challenged me in this word, I was asking the Lord, "How do I go out of this secret place that is so sweet and joyful and go into a world that seems to instantly and constantly erode at my joy, and be successful in this Word that You've given me?"
I heard the Lord say, "In My presence is fullness of joy. Learn to take My presence, that abiding and resting place in Me, with you wherever you go. When My presence is your focus and goal and constant quest, you will find it. You will find Me when you seek Me with ALL of your heart. The problem lies in that of your divided heart, seeking Me, but at the same time seeking your own comfort and pleasure in other things, not fully surrendering ALL to Me.  My love and grace are sufficient for you for all that you are facing.  Keep your eyes and heart focused on Me. My blessings and the life that I give you are more satisfying and fulfilling than any that you will find in the world."
O Lord, forgive me for my divided heart, for seeking my own pleasures above Your presence and righteousness in my life.  Forgive us as a Body for allowing the pleasures and comforts and things of this world to distract us and draw us away from You.  Lord, give us undivided hearts.  Give us a hunger for Your presence alone, Your presence that superseeds everything that comes our way.  Give us that passion to know You, that passion and persistance that is stronger than life's circumstances and the world's enticements.  You alone, Lord, are who and what we need.  You alone, Jesus. 
O Lord, as we find and embrace Your heart and life, locking our hearts around Yours, we WILL be able to "go out with joy and be led forth with peace, and the mountains and the hills WILL break forth before us", and it will ALL be to Your glory.  Amen and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment