IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

22 May 2010

A Testimony of His Healing Power

As I left my house the other morning with the revelation of this last posting "Go Out With Joy", I left saying, "I am going out with Your presence, Lord, and being led forth with Your peace, and the mountains and the hills of impossibilty are breaking forth before me."   Saying those words, "going out with Your presence" did something in me that day. Instead of a focus on His joy and victory, my focus and awareness was of His presence in me, the awesomeness of His power and abiding presence in me that I was carrying with me into my day, the knowing that nothing that the enemy threw my way would be able to stand or erode at my victory and joy, because "in His presence (that abided in me) was fullness of joy, and I was taking it with me. 
My day was different that day. It was a day that was "full of joy" but yet rested and peaceful. And at the end of the day, the Lord set up a divine appointment. I called my mom to see how she was feeling, as she had been having some back pain and wasn't getting the relief from it from resting, heating pad, etc. I was scheduled to go over to her house after work for her to sign some papers that we were working on, and when I called she was nearly in tears because the pain was so great and none of her pain medication was relieving it. She wanted to make sure I was still coming. I confirmed that I was, and knew then that the Lord had set this up so that I would take "His presence" over to her, lay my hand on her back and let Him heal her. On my way over to her house, I was confirming in my spirit and with the Lord His Word in Isaiah 53:4 that Jesus borne our sicknesses and carried away our pains. When I got to my mom's place I laid my hand on her back, the place of pain, and I told her, "Mother, Jesus took your pain." I just let my hand remain there as she closed her eyes and took in that word and we sat quietly letting the Lord and the anointing move through my hand. Then she said, "OK" and instructed me to go get the papers that we needed to sign and take care of. We completed that, and before I left, I laid my hand on her back again, and I said, "Mother, Jesus also healed you.", and once again, she closed her eyes, and we sat quietly as the Lord and the anointing flowed through my hand and into her body.
The next morning I called her to see how she was feeling, and she was so excited!  She said, "I wanted to call you last night at 10 o'clock, because when I got up at that time to go to the bathroom, my back wasn't hurting at all!"  Even this day, two days later, she is still pain free!  So praise the Lord, we were both excited and encouraged by what the Lord had done through this divine appointment. The Lord encouraged me in that He showed me how that "abiding presence" in me will be used to heal as He brings the opportunity to me, and to remain focused on His presence in me, seizing the opportunity as it comes for Him to work and be glorified through the gift of healing that He wants to activate in me.
I testify of this to bring God the glory of what He is doing, but also to encourage others as you read this to embrace the revelation of Him in you, the Anointed One that lives in you and works through you as well, to yield and respond in faith to the opportunities that He brings into your path.
God wants to move mightily through His Body in this hour and through our hands as we "take His presence with us" and seize the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment