IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

21 March 2010

It's In His Presence

"In Your presence, that's where I am strong,
In Your presence, O Lord, my God.
In Your presence, that's where I belong,
Seeking Your face,
Touching Your grace,
In the cleft of the Rock."

This song sings and speaks so much of my heart.
It's in Your presence, Lord, that I find my strength. It's in Your presence that I'm able to touch Your grace, and I that can see Your face. It's in Your presence, Lord.
This is where I belong. This is where I long for. Nothing can substitute Your touch and Your presence. It's precious to me, Lord. And as I move forward in You, Lord, keep me in the cleft of the Rock. Keep me tight within Your grasp. Keep my eyes and my gazed focused on Your face, that I may reflect Your glory and Your grace. O Lord, it's in Your presence that I am strong in You, that I can conquer and overcome every obstacle, that I can be who You've called me to be. It's in Your presence, Lord.
I guard that place in You. I protect it and I prioritize it. I am jealous after it, Lord, just as You are jealous after me. Your love for me and my love for You is expressed and exchanged in this hiding place in the cleft of the Rock. You are my Rock. You are my Redeemer. You are my Deliverer, the Lover of my soul. You are my all in all. Keep me hidden in You, Lord. Keep me in that cleft of the Rock, in Your presence where I belong. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment