IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

15 April 2010

And Having Patiently Waited

"But you shall receive power when the
Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall
be My witnesses." (My evidence)
Acts 1:8


Lord, I know You are alive and living in me. My spirit bears witness with Your Spirit that it is alive, active and living in my body, but I know there is more. I know that there is a supernatural endument of power and enablement that is ordained for me for this good work that You have prepared for me that I should walk in. It's my inheritance. It's what I am waiting for with patience and expectation. Lord, I want to go where I have never gone before.  I want to do what I have never done before, and I need this supernatural enablement and endument of power to do it. I need this infusion of Your Holy Spirit and empowering to be Your evidence, Your witness and the infalable proof that it is You alive and working and living in me. It's what I need, Lord. It's what WE need. It's what Your Church and Your Body needs. I cry out for myself first, Lord, but I cry out for us, corporately as well. We need Your empowerment. We need Your outpouring and enablement to rock and shake our cities and our nation. It's going to have to be You, Lord. It's got to be Your Holy Spirit poured out, baptizing us and empowering us to do supernatural works and live supernatural lives that give undeniable and undesputible evidence that it's You, Jesus, the Christ, the Anointed One that is alive and living in us, doing those things that You did over 2000 years ago and even greater things because You have gone to the Father and are making intercession for us, releasing that same power, authority and anointing through us to do them.
So we wait, Lord. We wait for this endument of power. We wait patiently but expectantly for Your Promise. Amen
                                   
                          "And thus having patiently waited,
                                 he obtained the promise."
                                                              Hebrew 6:15


No comments:

Post a Comment