IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

04 February 2012

LACK - Lies Against Christ's Kingdom


I want to share a place and revelation the Lord led me to this last week that was powerful, impacting and life changing to me, and I pray it will be for you as well. It began with a sister in the Lord asking us, the Sunday morning intercessors, for prayer as she shared a vision she had of going up the mountain of the Lord. As she climbed in the Spirit and got higher and higher, fear came over her when she remembered and realized that she was afraid of heights in the natural. (Going across bridges terrifies her.) So she turned around and started to go down the mountain instead of going higher. She asked for prayer to break fear off of her so she could go higher in the things of God. She knew this fear of heights in the natural was limiting her in the Spirit as well. So as we began to pray, the Lord reminded me of the word I had heard that FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real, and I saw this transparent ceiling or barrier over her that wasn't allowing her to go higher. It was really a false barrier. It was a lie. It was a barrier that she (we) had put up with her (our) own thoughts that she (we) had brought in alignment with the evidence of circumstances. I shared this with her and we began to break through this barrier of lies and fear.

Later that week I was in a place of prayer just praising God that He had given me His heart and that it was a heart to give and bless others. And as I worshiped and loved Him in this place, my heart rose up to meet Him and join with His. And then as my heart and spirit joined His, it immediately made a U-turn and went down to bless the people. But when it did this, it hit a barrier, a transparent-like barrier that wouldn't let His full blessing pass through. He told me that was a barrier of LACK, and it stood for Lies Against Christ's Kingdom. It was a barrier that we, His people, had put up with our own thoughts that we brought into agreement with the circumstances around us. It wasn't truth, it was a false barrier. He said, "The truth IS...the Kingdom of God lies within you, and in the Kingdom there is NO LACK. The truth IS...You are My child and you are blessed. The truth IS... there is a shield of favor that surrounds you. The truth IS... you are blessed going in and blessed going out. The truth IS... you are blessed when you rise up and blessed when you lie down. You are blessed in the field and blessed in your home." He continued to say, "The truth IS... wealth and riches are in your house. The truth IS... everything that you put your hands to prospers and every place that the sole of your foot treads I have given it to you. The truth IS... the wealth of the wicked is laid up for you. The truth IS... there is an inheritance that has been set aside just for you that's been predestined for you for a good work that I've prepared beforehand that you should walk in. The truth IS... that inheritance covers everything you need. The truth IS... I meet ALL your needs. The truth IS... I cause all grace to abound to you that having sufficiency in all things, you may have an abundance for every good work. The truth IS... the devil is a liar, and he comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I come to give you life and give it to you abundantly. The truth IS... a life hidden in Christ is a life lived in the Kingdom and in the Kingdom you have no lack, and there is no poverty there." He said, "The truth IS... you will KNOW the truth and the truth will set you FREE."

The Lord just began penetrating that false barrier of lies with the truth of His Word. His truth began to cut through that barrier and tear it to shreds till it was no more, till there was a clear passageway of His heart and His blessings to flow down through. The Lord was showing me clearly here how we set up this false barrier of lack (lies against Christ's kingdom) and live our lives there when we should be living our lives in the truth of His Word. When we live in His truth there is no false barrier, because we see as He sees. We see the truth, and it sets us free from lack.

It was a few days later that the depth of this revelation had worked into my spirit as I had been meditating on it and embracing it, and when I woke up the other morning my spirit sat up out of bed and said, "Wow, there REALLY IS no lack!" It was like the scales or blinders had been removed from my eyes. I saw it clearly. And then I saw these jail bars in front of me, and the jail doors were wide open, and realized they had been open all the time. With my eyes covered and blinded by the lies that I had come into agreement with, I thought I was behind closed doors and couldn't get out, but the Lord was showing me that the doors had been open all the time. I could have gone out all along if I had just taken the blinders off by walking in agreement with His Word.
I don't know if this witnesses to you, but it was fresh revelation and ministered to me.

So I hope this encourages you as you read it. The truth IS.... there IS NO LACK in the Kingdom of God, and as a believer, the Kingdom of God is in YOU. The truth IS... the Kingdom is within. It is inside every believer. Everything you need is already there inside of you. It's already been created and provided. It just needs to be released by the spoken word and believed.

 Let the redeemed of the Lord, say so!


Help us, Lord. Help us to see this truth and act on it. Help us to carry the Word in our heart and speak it out of our mouth. Help us to embrace the truth that sets us free and walk out and live out our freedom in You, in who we are in Christ. Let our mouths be full of Your Word and Your truth. Give us eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to understand. And I pray this in Jesus name. Amen


Matt 3:2; Rom 8:16; Deut 28:1-14; Ps 5:17; Ps 112:1-3; Ps 1:1-3; Josh 1:3; Prov 13:22; Eph 1:11; Eph 2:10; Phil 4:9; 2 Cor 9:8; 
John 8:44; John 10:10; John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment