IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

24 June 2012

God Says

God Says

God says, "I see the blood upon the mercy seat, and the full payment has been made for your redemption. I don't care what any devil or circumstance says. YOU ARE BLESSED. You have been redeemed back into covenant and right relationship with Me, and therefore you are blessed beyond measure. Wealth and riches are in your house. The wealth of the wicked has been laid up for you, and I release that wealth into your person right now. RECEIVE IT!  Get into a receiving position and mindset and begin to receive what I AM releasing upon your life right now. Begin to thank Me and praise Me for the blessing and outpouring upon your life. Enter into that thanksgiving before you even see the blessing. Your thanksgiving and praise is like a magnet that draws that blessing to you. It creates a highway and a clear road for its delivery. It's by grace, and I've made it by faith, and it's your faith that receives. So RECEIVE! Receive and rejoice for the blessing and outpouring is yours! You are My child, and all that is Mine is yours for the receiving. I love you with an everlasting love. Receive My love. Receive My grace. Receive My outpouring."