IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

20 August 2013

God's House Has Many Rooms

"There I will meet with you; and from above
the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim
which are upon the ark of the testimony, I will
speak to you about all that I will give you in commandment
for the sons of Israel."
Exodus 25:22


I believe the Lord wants me to share with you an experience I had recently with Him in prayer.

The other morning as I awoke I was immediately in the Spirit in the banqueting hall of the Father's house at the celebration feast that He had prepared and invited everyone to. There were many, many people there and there was a joy and excitement in the air as everyone enjoyed the feast at His table and the fellowship of others that were there. As I mingled amongst the crowd I had a personal need of a person on my heart and in my mind. I walked up to the Father as He sat upon the throne, and I shared this need with Him. He motioned to me to follow Him, and as He got up He led me into a back room. It was the room where the Mercy Seat was. There in that place by the Mercy Seat He asked me to share my heart and need with Him again, and I did......then He shared His. It was all about His desire for this person's heart and the hearts of the people in the earth. He showed me that though He didn't cause these situations, He was using the things and situations that confront them to draw them to Himself and to their need and dependance upon Him. I reminded Him of His Word that it was His goodness that leads men to repentance, and asked Him for His mercy and goodness to be released that they may know His love for them. Then I saw Him smile and nod His head in agreement......then I said, "Thank You, Father," and we turned and walked back into the banqueting hall together.

I praise God for this experience and that He is a merciful God, that He has mercy for us as grafted in sons and daughters of Israel, and that He will personally share His heart with us as we meet Him at the Mercy Seat. I praise God that through this experience He is showing us His heart of celebration in His house but also the intimate and personal place of His heart in the place of the Mercy Seat. I praise God that in His house there are many dwelling places and He has gone and prepared a place for us there. He has prepared a place of feasting and celebration where He has prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemies, and He has prepared an place of an intimate room of His mercy where He shares His heart and where we can share ours. I praise God that He is in touch with our needs and with this world's situation, and He is drawing us up into His house and heart and into His presence to BE with Him and feast upon His goodness and grace and mercy. Our Father HAS prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemies and He is drawing us up higher out of the realm of the natural where our soul, mind, will and emotions are, and into the realm of the Spirit where we feast upon the goodness of what is ours as children of God. He has MUCH to give us and He will pour out this mercy as we petition and partner with Him for it for others. Thank You, Father! Thank You for Your mercy on the people and on my life. Thank You for Your mercy on the sons and daughters of God and for Your mercy on those that don't yet know that they ARE the sons and daughters of the Most High God. Thank You, Father, for drawing us into the intimate and personal place of the Mercy Seat to connect at the heart and come into agreement for Your will to be done here in the earth. Thank You, Father, for the partnership of Your love and for Your kingdom power being released upon the earth. Fill us with Your grace, Your goodness and Your mercy that we may glorify You and reveal Jesus in the earth. Thank You Father. You are such an incredible FATHER and we love you SO MUCH! Amen


Ex 25:22; Heb 4:16; Ps 23:5; Rom 2:4; Rom 11:17; John 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment