IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

01 December 2009

"The Provision is in the Deep"

As I wait upon You, Lord, I hear You say, "The provision is in the deep." So I begin to dig deep. I dig deep in the Spirit with the Spirit, deep into the things of God, deep into His presence, deep into His heart, deep, deep, deep. I press in deep.

I thank You, Father, that You are for me, that You have placed visions and dreams in me, and with them You have ordained divine provision. You have given me a gift and a tool to reach, uncover and receive that provision. It's the gift of the Holy Spirit, the gift of a heavenly prayer language. You've shown me that when I activate this gift that I am praying Your perfect will, and it's like a hammer that shatters the rock, and that when I activate it I am digging deep past the hard rock of obstructions of fear, doubt and unbelief and of every unknown and undefined obstacle that stands in the way of Your will and blessing being released and manifested.

So I activate this gift, Father, and I pray much in the Holy Spirit. I dig deep, deep into the Spirit, deep past the hardened obstacles and deep into the Source of the divine provision and blessing. I dig past the superficial source of my job, business and paycheck or lack of it, past any investments or immediate resources or lack of them, past any ministry donations or lack of them, even past any lottery winnings or lack of them and deep to the very core, heart and source of it all. I dig deep to reach the true Source of all blessing and provision, the Source of all healing and prosperity. I dig deep past all the "stuff" of this world to get down to the very root, truth and source of my existance and all that I am created and ordained for. The deeper I dig the less important and apparent these superficial supplylines become and the more important and satisfying the true Source of them becomes. I dig deep and I find not only the treasure and blessing of my divine provision, but I discover more importantly the treasure of my hearts desire, the Lover of my soul, the One that truly satisfies. I discover a richness and wealth that is far beyond what money can buy, it's far beyond any earthly or fleshly satisfaction, it's a fullness and richness that none compares to. And with it I discover new revelation, insight and understanding, revelation that is far beyond what I have known in the past but is fresh and new and opens up great truths of His Word.

I thank You, Father, for this gift. I thank You for hiding the treasure deep and for giving me the gift and tool to uncover and discover it with. As I dig deep I release the Source of my divine provision and supplyline. I bring it forth out of the deep. I release all the wealth, health, inheritance and anointing that's been held up for me. And as I do this Jesus, You receive all the glory for You are the Author and the Finisher of my faith. "Spring up o well!"

No comments:

Post a Comment