IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

16 December 2009

It's Just a Pinhole

I praise God that my spirit has found its home in this glory realm. I'm learning to live in this higher place of victory. I'm seeing with eyes of faith and feeling the heart of the Father for people up here. I'm pursuing it. I'm purposing to go there throughout my day and connect my spirit and heart with His. I thank You, Father, for this place. I thank You for this glory realm where Your love is felt and Your power is released. I thank You for showing me these pinholes that Your worshipers have made with their lifted hands and hearts of worship to You, and that they have created an opening that You can lazer Your love and blessing and glory down through to them. I thank You for drawing me up here to Your heart to feel Your love and Your compassion for them. I thank You for giving me Your love for them, for giving me an outlet of prayer through Your mercy and grace and glory into their lives. I thank You for giving me discernment and wisdom and insight and understanding into things from up here. I thank You for Your love and the connection of Your heart. I release Your love and Your glory into their lives, Father. I see that everything is pale to Your glory but that everything is created by You and for You for Your glory and You want to be glorified through it all. I thank You, Father, that You have even shown me from here that the lottery is just a pinhole. It's just one tiny pinhole along with others that You want to shine Your glory through into peoples lives. It seemed like such a huge thing below and before when You had said, "Take ownership of it", but now I see it's just a pinhole compared to Your glory. I thank You that You are showing me hearts of people that are worshipers, lovers of God and kingdom builders and that You want to shine through and bless with Your glory and use them to bless others through this avenue of blessing. I stand with You, Father, and I partner with You to release Your love and Your glory through into their lives, that they may know and feel Your love through this blessing. Penetrate the darkness with Your light and Your glory. Dispell the darkness and release Your glory into their lives, Father. Make a public display out of their enemies with Your blessing. Manifest Your goodness and change the course of things through Your blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment