IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

18 December 2009

I'm Taking My Seat

As the Lord has drawn me up into this glory realm and I'm learning to live here, tonight I took the hand of the Lord and came into agreement with His dream and received the impartation of the anointing, the deposit of His grace and power, His super into my natural for this assignment that He's given me. And now the Lord's leading me to take my seat of authority that He's reserved for me for this assignment. I've learned that every assignment has a seat of authority and without positioning myself by purposefully taking my place in that seat of authority I will never fulfill the vision that God has placed in my heart. This seat of authority is not about me, it's about God's eternal purpose on earth and the assignment that He's entrusted to me. It's backed up by heaven itself, and it's a seat that I must sit down in so His eternal purpose can be released corporately. In the book "Positioned To Bless" by Faisal Malick, (a must read book) the author explains with great revelation about the "secret of the seat", that there's a personal authority that God gives each one of us that gets us to the seat, the place of our authority. It's a type of authority that helps get you through the trials, tests and wilderness, but then there's another power, the corporate authority, that enables you to fulfill your assignment once you are sitting in that place of authority. Each type of empowerment is for a purpose. He explains that creation waits for you to take your seat, because without you doing so the eternal purpose of God can not be released. He has chosen YOU for an assignment and He will anoint YOU for it. Other people's deliverance and victories are waiting and depending on you taking your seat. You are the carrier of their promise.

I see it now, Lord. I understand the importance of me taking my seat. I thank You for the grace and the authority that You've given me to bring me into this place, into this realm and this seat of authority. Thank You for giving me understanding of this. I take my position, Lord.  I accept the invitation and this corporate assignment, and I sit in the seat that You have created for me for this work of Your Spirit. Do now, Lord, through and with me, all that You have in Your heart and mind. Release Your blessing in and through me so that I may be a blessing. Make a public display out of the enemy through this completed and fulfilled assignment.  I say, "Yes, Lord" as I take my seat.  And now, Lord, I ask You to give me greater revelation of this seat of authority. Give me greater revelation of this glory realm that we are created for that I may release it to others and advance Your Kingdom in this hour. Amen

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me
For He has anointed me."
Luke 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment