IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

13 December 2009

It's All Up Here!

This was a rich experience I had the other night in corporate worship that I have continued to revisit in the days following. The Lord's drawing us up higher. Responding to the leading and the word of the Lord to come up into the glory realm, that realm of the Spirit where the kingdom of God is experienced, I looked up and reached up into the cloud of glory that continues to hover over us, and I pushed through, creating an opening with my hands and my spirit. With a desperation and a determination to go up higher, to go up into that glory realm, to experience a higher and greater place where my spirit is free, I pushed through and I lifted myself up through the cloud. I reached and I pushed, I reached and I pushed. I worshiped and I reached. I worshiped and I lifted myself up by the winds of the Spirit, and suddenly I saw it! I'm there! It's up here! The kingdom! Freedom! Glory! Joy! Life! My inheritance! With my head lifted up and my hands outstretched and out to my side as if they are propping me up through and above the cloud, and with my head and upper body above and soaking in the glory and my lower body below, not having come through fully yet, I experience a whole new dimension in the Spirit. It's the kingdom! It's the realm of glory where I am free!, where I am blessed beyond recognition, where I am strong in the Lord and bold as a lion. It's here in this glory realm that I am experiencing what I was created for, where I see with my eyes clearly, with eyes of faith, but it doesn't even seem like faith, because it REALLY IS reality! It is the place that my Spirit was created for, to live and operate and speak from. It's the place of the kingdom where I am truly seated with Him at the right hand of the Father, where I have authority and power and dominion, where no sickness or disease has power over me or can come near my dwelling place. It's a place where depression has completely vanished, heaviness and burdens are totally lifted. It's a place where I am not under a burden, but I see and feel the burdens of others and release power and blessing to deliver them. It's a place where I feel and experience my kingdom authority in Christ, where I activate it and release it down through pinholes poked in the cloud by the prayers and lifted hands of the people, where I release healing, provision, blessing and glory like a lazer into their lives, and grace, grace into their mountains! (I remember when we would worship, and lifting up our hands to heaven we would poke holes through the cloud with our fingertips to release the glory.) Now I was in a position to release it, to take my position in Christ and respond to the prayers and hearts of the people and release the glory! He's brought me up here. (O I thank You, Lord!) He's drawn me up by the Spirit to release the Spirit, to be His partner, to see and feel the needs of the people and draw upon His glory and His power and release it into the earth and manifest it on earth as it is in heaven. O glory! It's up here! It's all up here in the glory realm in Him that we experience what we were created for, where we live and operate in a realm that is supernatural and divinely empowered. It's up here where we must learn to reach and live in so that His glory would be released into the earth. Lift up your head. There's a higher realm. There's a higher place to go. But we must reach for it and push through into it with our worship and our faith. It's up here for us. We just have to go for it, believe into it, and finally experience it ourselves. God our Father, Jesus our Saviour and our Redeemer is drawing us up into His glory realm to partner together with Him in this endtime anointing for this endtime glory. We must say "yes" and go up higher! We must do it for the sake of the people that desperately need to see His power and His glory in this desperate hour. We must do it for His name sake, that the name and fame of Jesus will go out across the land so lives and souls would be saved. It's His kingdom hour. Glory!
"But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
my glory and the lifter of my head."
(Psalm 3:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment