IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

11 September 2010

Angels on Assignment

"Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy."
Psalm 107:2


I am the redeemed of the Lord. I have been purchased and redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. I have been redeemed and reinstated into the kingdom of God. I am seated with Christ at the right hand of the Father, far above every rule and authority and every power and dominion and every name that is named, and everything has been put into subjection under my feet.

And I take my position in Christ and I dispatch angels on assignment to deliver the blessing of God to His house and to His people. Angels go now and deliver the blessing. Angels go now and take that blessing which is ordained for God's people to advance the kingdom and to bless them that they may be a blessing.

This was the direction the Lord led me in prayer the other night, taking my position in Him and receiving the ministry of angels that He has given me to release and deliver His blessing. Later the next day as I was just praising God and rejoicing that the angels had been dispatched and were delivering the blessing, that they were on their assignments and that God's people were receiving their blessings, I heard the Lord say, "Speak to the prince of the power of the air and command him to split and separate and give access to these angels for their destination, and then begin to pray in the Spirit and it will be like a mighty arrow that hits the target."  I realized then that there was a hinderance to these blessings that the angels were carrying and that they would not reach their destination unless this hinderance, this spirit, was spoken to. So in obedience I took my position in Christ and I began to speak to the prince of the power of the air and command him to split and separate and give access to the angels to reach their destination. I told him that I came in the name of Jesus Christ and that he had to obey me and seperate. With this command I began to pray much in the Holy Ghost with a confidence and an empowerment of His Spirit directing these words to hit their target. Then in the Spirit I could see the seperation taking place and angels sweeping through the opening.

Praise the Lord! Glory to God! 

I rejoice that God gives us the direction for our prayers and then empowers us to see and know and understand what needs to be done to see the answer. We are coming to a new place in Him. The Holy Spirit is being poured out, and if we will receive and believe we will be empowered and anointed to do things we've never done, go where we've never been, see what we've never seen, and be who we've never been.

Thank You, Lord, for Your love and grace. Thank You for Your mercy and lovingkindness that never ends. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit and Your blessing that is being poured out, for angles on assignment that have been dispatched and that are on their way bringing gifts and blessings from Your heart and hand. Thank You for giving us eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to undertand. Thank You for Your Word and promises that You stand behind and that You use to teach and guide us with. You are and AWESOME God, Jesus, and I love and cherish You and seek You with all my heart. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment