IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

08 September 2010

Is There Not a Cause?

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because He has anointed me."
Luke 4:18


I come in the name of the Lord, and I square off with the Goliath of Lack and Poverty and declare, "Who is this uncircumcised giant that defies the children of the living God? This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I will strike you down and remove your head from you."

And with this declaration I take the smooth stone of my gift of giving, and I hurl it at this giant, and by the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit that stone will hit him right square between the eyes and bring him to his knees, defeated, powerless and no longer a threat to God's people.

This cinerio has been in my spirit since Sunday morning following the Spirit filled and inspired ministry of our pastor. Because of the anointing upon the delivering of that message my spirit has been so charged to come against this Goliath of Lack and Poverty, this spirit of the anti-Christ that has taunted and oppressed not only the children of God but even more so those that don't know Jesus and don't have a clue of the love and life that is theirs in Him. This giant of Lack and Poverty has been allowed to remain and oppress, beat down and torment God's people long enough. It has been allowed to lie and steal and rob from God's people too long. The Spirit of the Lord in me spoke to me to take up my smooth stone of the gift of my giving, that giving amount that the fear of lack has kept me from moving on, and in the name of the Lord to hurl it at this Goliath of Lack and Poverty and to declare that THIS DAY the Lord was giving him into my hands, that he was coming down and would be defeated in my life and in the lives of those that He had called me to stand in the gap for. 

So in faith and obedience to the Spirit of God that is in me, that works with me and now has come upon me for this, I charge and run at this giant and sling my stone in the face of fear of lack and declare, "THIS DAY YOU ARE DEFEATED in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!"  Hallelujiah!


"For the oppression of the poor,
for the sighing of the needy,
Now I will arise," says the Lord.
Now I will set him in the safety
for which he yearns."
Psalm 12:5

No comments:

Post a Comment