IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

16 September 2010

Making a Withdrawal

"The wealth of the wicked
is laid up for the righteous."
Psalm 13:22

I take my position in Christ, and I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have been made righteous by His blood, and by His righteousness I place a demand on the anointing to make a withdrawal from this wealth of the wicked that's been laid up for me.

My God delights in my prosperity, and He desires that I prosper and be in good health just as my soul prospers. It pleases my Father for me to receive and take part in that which He has provided for me in the kingdom and for me to know the surpassing greatness of His power in them that would believe. It pleases Him when I receive of my inheritance that has been predestined for me for a good work that He has prepared beforehand that I should walk in it. It blesses and pleases my Father to bless me so that I may be a blessing and glorify His name.
So in pleasing My Father I receive of His grace, and I place a demand on the anointing that He has given me to make a withdrawal from this wealth of the wicked that has been laid up for me in Christ Jesus.

I thank You, Father, for Your blessing. I thank You for Your gift of grace and Your love that I may advance the kingdom and be a blessing. I thank You, Father, for choosing me and bringing me into the kingdom for such a time as this. I thank You, Father, for loving me and never giving up on me. Amen


Eph 2:6; 2Cor 5:21; Ps 35:27; 3John 2; Eph 1:19, Eph 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment