IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

22 January 2011

Praise and Thanksgiving

O I praise God for the realm of the Spirit. As we "enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise" our spirit rises up and gets caught up into that realm of the Spirit where we are NOT captive and prisoners to the circumstances and to our old fleshly thinking patterns, but we are free in the Spirit to hear and to see what the Spirit of God is saying and doing. O how I thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit, the gift of my heavenly prayer language that connects me with the heart and mind of the Father. How I thank Him for the gift of praise and thanksgiving, the gift and ability to praise Him in the midst of adverse circumstances, the gift and ability to lift my eyes up to Him and see through His eyes and to process through His mind which is at a higher level than my physical body and mind can think at. I am SO grateful that He has given His Holy Spirit, that He has breathed His very breath of life into me and placed His God-given potential in me to do things I would never be able to do without Him.
O I thank You for Your Promise, Father, the promise of the Holy Spirit that has given me new life, that guides me and leads me and empowers me for the supernatural. I thank You, Father, for loving me so much as to send Your ownly begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins, to shed His blood and redeem me back to You. I thank You for sending the Holy Spirit, the crown of Your redemption to not just be with me, but to live inside of me, and at Your chosen times to come upon me and empower me for a special work and assignment.
O Jesus, You are so wonderful, so precious to me. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for saving me and giving me life. Thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for taking me into the heavenlies and giving me glimpses of You. You are glorious. You are radiant. You are magnificent. I love You, Jesus. You are my beloved and I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment