IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

23 January 2011

Thinking About the Lord


Thinking about the Lord gets our eyes up and off of our circumstances and into the glory realm and victory of what He has done for us through His blood and His Holy Spirit.


This song truly sings my heart and shouts the victory that is already mine when I just take time to think about the Lord. And it's when I do this that He teaches and shows me time and time again the victory I have in Him. He's done so much for me, and I am so grateful. He's saved me, He's raised me, He's healed my heart and turned me around, filled me with His Holy Spirit and given me life, and set my foot on solid ground. O Lord, You are AWESOME, and I thank You for all that You are doing in and through me by Your Spirit. I rejoice in You and I keep my eyes on You.

Lord, let me never forget any of Your benefits, what You have done for me.....'cuz when I think about You it just makes me want to shout! HALLELUJIAH, Thank You, JESUS!
Lord, You're worthy of all the glory and all the praise!


No comments:

Post a Comment