IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

11 January 2011

"I Have Made You a Kingdom"

As I had been meditating on Rev 1:6, the Lord began to speak to me this morning. I heard Him say, "I have made you a kingdom. I AM that kingdom in you. The kingdom of heaven is within you. It is at hand. I AM the King and I am living IN YOU. It's no longer you that is living any more, but it's Me that is living in you and through you. The king comes to serve. I showed and taught you this truth while I was on earth, then I left it with you through My Word. And now I send you to serve, to be My hands and My feet, to be My mouthpiece, to serve My children and to serve those that don't know Me yet.  I send you to serve in your workplace, in your home, in your church, in your city and your neighborhood.  I send you to serve those that are in darkness and in bondage and have yet to receive the revelation and truth of what I have done for them through the cross.
     "Every place that the sole of your foot shall go, I have given it to you. It's through the authority of My kingdom within you that you are able to penetrate and overcome the kingdom of darkness that you confront in your workplace, in your home and in other establishments and places that I lead you.  Your awareness and acknowledgement of the One that lives in you and of the kingdom that you carry within you causes the enemy to bow his knee.  The light you carry penetrates the darkness and the darkness has no choice but to flee and retreat.
     "When you, the kingdom I've made you to be, comes with the attitude to serve, your work and service brings forth the fruit of My kingdom.  Your work and service bring glory to My name, and I cause all things to work together for your good even when the circumstances speak contrary to this.  In the days ahead You're going to serve homosexuals, drug addicts, prostitutes, thieves, beggars, and many others that are bound in the chains of darkness. Your service is My love flowing out of your hands, out of your giving, out of your prayers, out of your sacrifice. My love never fails and it will bring forth change and fruit, and sometimes you will have the privilege to see the fruit and sometimes you will have to trust Me for the fruit to be displayed at a later date. But know that your labor is not in vain. Your service of humble obedience to Me, given to one of those that I love, will not go unnoticed. I see everything you do. I know the sacrifice you are making. I know you're desire to please Me and to see change in your life as well as those around you. I am at work alongside you. Be patient and persevere in what I've given you to do. Abide in Me and  you will be like a tree that bears its fruit in season. My kingdom IS coming to earth, and I AM being glorified through you and through My Bride."