IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

22 January 2011

Speak to the Walls

     Last night after serving in the toddler room during our Friday night service, I slipped in the back of the sanctuary to just sit and soak in the presence of the Lord as everyone was leaving and the worship team was packing up. As I soaked for a while one of my dear sisters in the Lord soon came over to me and, laying her hands on my heart and head, she began to pray in the Spirit. Then the Spirit of the Lord began to speak through her, "You have the authority. Speak to the walls in His name. You've paid the price. Whatever you want, speak it, and God will back you up." And then she continued on, praying in the Spirit.
Now, God was breaking me through that prayer, and I felt Him doing something. I just didn't know what exactly. 

Then this morning as I sat in my chair in my prayer room with my Bible in front of me. I had just opened it up, and my eyes soon fell on the passage Ps.34:27 "And let them say continually, 'The Lord be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant." As I took that Word to heart, I knew that the Lord, my heavenly Father, delights in prospering me, that He wants me to prosper. He wants to bless me so that I may be a blessing and so that He would be magnified through me. Then those words that my dear sister spoke over me last night began to come back up into my spirit, and the words "speak to the walls" seemed to speak louder than before. Now I have heard many times, "speak to the mountain", but I had never heard "speak to the walls". But as I meditated on this, the Lord began to show me that I was a prisoner behind these walls, not the walls of my prayer room, but the walls of lack, of fear and insecurity, of doubt and unbelief, and of pride. He began to show me that He had placed His kingdom inside of me that was being held a prisoner behind these walls, and that I needed to speak to these walls with the authority of Him in me, so that they would fall and so that the kingdom of God within me, the kingdom of power and authority and of wisdom and blessing, could come out and touch the world. He had given me a directive last night through His anointed vessel, my dear sister in the Lord, for me to speak to the walls that were holding me captive and prisoner, because HE wanted to be free. HE wanted to come out and bless and touch the world.

     I share this, because I know God showed me this, not just for myself, but for the Body and Bride of Christ.  His Word says, "He has made us to be a kingdom" (Rev 1:6). His kingdom is within us, and HE is wanting to come forth out of His Body, out of each one of us, and be magnified and glorified through us. When we recognize the walls that are holding us captive and prisoner and begin to speak to them in the power and authority of HIS name, the name of Jesus, the name by which every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that He Lord, then those walls will begin to fall. So I challenge you, as I challenge myself, to obey God's directive, and begin to speak to the walls that hold you prisoner, to call them by name, and IN the name of Jesus command them to fall. Refuse to allow those walls to hold you prisoner any longer. And then begin to call forth your inheritance, your blessing, that kingdom of God that is within you that is wanting and needing to rise up and be glorified. "The whole earth is groaning for the manifestations of the sons of God."  It's time for the kingdom of God to come forth into this earth, and for us to BE the sons and daughters of God that are free and manifesting the kingdom inheritance that lies within us. His kingdom will AND IS coming through His Spirit. And as we join together and receive the Promise, and draw upon Him every moment of every day, He will come, and we will see miraculous things in our lives and in the lives of those around us. 

The Holy Spirit living in and through us IS the Promise of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment