IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

02 April 2011

Two Kingdoms Square Off

As I continued to meditate on the flaming heart of God within me (the revelation revealed in the previous blog) the Lord was showing me that at the core of every believer is the flaming heart of passionate love that the Father has towards us as His children and the passionate love that the Bridegroom Jesus has towards His Bride, the Church. And as I meditated on it in the Spirit the Lord began to show me the core of this earth, the core of the spirit of this world, and that the core of this earth is as a fire. It is as molten lava, but it is a tormenting fire, a totally different kind of fire in comparison to the fire of His kingdom love. It's the place we identify often as the torrents of hell. As I stood there, with His flaming heart of passionate love blazing within me, looking at this tormenting fire at the core of this earth, I felt as if the two kingdoms were squaring off; two kingdoms, two fires, two spirits, two powers, two forces. The very core of God's flaming fire in me was standing face to face with the very core of this tormenting fire of this earth. And I heard, "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." And then I heard, "The kingdoms of this world HAVE become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ." (1 Jn 4:4; Rev 11:15)
I knew that the powers of the kingdom of light were always victorious over the powers of the kingdom of darkness. I knew that the power and fire and authority within me was greater than any tormenting fire, power or principality that was upon or within this earth, and there was a great strength that began to arise within me as I acknowledged and stood in the power of the living God that I knew lay within me. And from this position of authority, in the passionate fire of His love and power, I began to speak to the powers and principalities of darkness that would try to sneak into my home and family, as I took dominion of my household, speaking in the authority of His name, the name Jesus, the name by which every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that He is Lord, the name that sends demons fleeing and angels responding.
(I share this with you as one born again believer to another to share a revelation of authority and dimension that I believe the Lord wants us to recognize and pray from as we stand in the gap for our households, "for we wrestle not with flesh and blood but against the principalities, against the powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against the spiritual wickedness in heavenly places." Eph 6:12)

I continued to speak and declare God's Word and truth over my home and speak to the powers of darkness that would try to creep in, commanding them to leave in Jesus name, praying in the Holy Ghost and seeing with the eyes of faith. The fire of God within me, which is a consuming fire, began to consume the very atmosphere of the room that I was in and then go through every room, every closet, every nook and corner of my house. The fire and love of the living God was consuming and overtaking the powers of darkness, consuming all that stood in the way of His kingdom coming in its fullness into my house and family. He was taking dominion of this establishment. It was HIS possession, His dwelling place, His home and He would was not allowing anything of this world to pollute it.

I praise God for the power of the Holy Spirit, for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and for the power of prayer and intercession as we stand in the gap and in our authority as children of God, as joint heirs with Christ to the throne and inheritance of the living God. His power and authority lie within us and must be tapped into as we recognize and pray from that position of His flaming and passionate love within us. God's love never fails. It's all consuming. There is no power greater than His love. God IS love. His love is pure and unconditional and without measure.

Help us Father to operate in this love, this love that's been shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Spirit. Help us to be so consumed in Your love that no other love, no other counterfeit of this world will take it's place. We give You our hearts to consume with Your love. We give You our lives to overshadow and take full control of by Your Holy Spirit. We turn and run away from religion, from the powerlessness of it's substitute for Your life-giving freedom of the life of the Spirit in Christ Jesus. We embrace all that You are and all that You want to be in and through us. We give You full reign in our lives and submit to Your leading and Your guidance through the Holy Spirit. Fill us, O Lord, with Your power. Fill us to overflowing and baptize us in Your all consuming fire. You are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God that answers by fire. Send us out in these days in the spirit of Elijah. Let signs and wonders follow the preaching and ministering of Your Word. Let us be evidence of the One that lives on the inside of us. Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done in us and in this world in this desperate hour in Jesus name. Amen and amen



No comments:

Post a Comment