IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

15 February 2010

Drawing The Line

"Yet with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver
in unbelief, but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God,
and being fully assured that what He had promised,
He was able also to perform."
Romans 4:21,21

I declare this day that I will not waver in unbelief, but I will grow strong in my faith, knowing that what my God has promised, He WILL perform.  I will not shrink back.  I will not throw away my confidence which has a great reward, for I have need of endurance, so that when I have done the will of God, I will receive what He has promised.  My God has promised that as I seek first His kingdom that everything else will be added to me, and He has promised that when I am obedient and faithful to bring my tithes and offerings into the storehouse (putting His house first) that He will open up for me the windows of heaven, and He will pour out a blessing upon me that there's not room enough to receive it, and He will rebuke the devour for my sake.
This day I draw the line on the devil.  Standing in my covenant position, I declare that he has no legal right to me and my finances.  I declare that I am in covenant with the God and Creator of the universe, and no devil in hell can come near my dwelling place.  I declare that he has no power and no legal right to cross this blood line.  This blood line defeated and disarmed him 2010 years ago.  Poverty and lack were stripped of their powers.  The curse of poverty was broken and my life was purchased and redeemed from that curse and positioned in the kingdom for blessing.  I apply and appropriate that blood over my life, over my family and over my church, and I receive what it accomplished for us and declare a reversal to the circumstances in the name of Jesus.
The blood of Jesus speaks loud and clear over my life.  The blood of Jesus speaks of my freedom and my prosperity.  The blood of Jesus speaks of my kingdom position and authority.  The blood of Jesus speaks of my divine health and redemption.  And on these truths I stand, unwavered by the visible circumstances, and I speak truth, life, prosperity and grace, grace to the mountain.  The mountain MUST fall and bow to the name and the blood of Jesus.  It has no choice but to bow and obey.  I decree it, I declare it, and I appropriate it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  Amen and amen

(Rom 4:20; Heb 10:35,36; Matt 6:30; Mal 3:10,11; Zech 4:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment