IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

23 February 2010

Testimony of God's Goodness

"And when you were dead in your trespasses
and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He
made you alive together with Him, having
forgiven us all our transgressions, having
canceled out the certificate of debt consisting
of decrees against us and which was hostile
to us; and He has taken it out of the way,
having nailed it to the cross.  When He had
disarmed the rulers and authorities, He
made a public display out of them, having
triumphed over them through Him."
Colossians 2: 13-15

I delight exceedingly in giving testimony this morning of God's goodness and faithfulness as He watches over His Word to perform it. Yesterday the Lord blessed us with some awesome news that He had canceled our remaining debt that we had been working on paying off over the last four years. Glory to God!! This remaining debt was truly a significant figure, and now God was pouring out His blessing, rebuking the devour and blessing us so that we could be a blessing.  This news came to me the day after completing a 21 day Daniel fast focused on seeing God open up the blessings and opportunities that He had provided for me to pursue this vision and dream that He had given me in "Operation: Free the Bride" to destroy debt and release prosperity into the hands of His bride. I was standing on His Word in Isaiah 58:6, "Is this not the fast which I have chosen, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and to break every yoke?"  God has truly loosed the bonds of wickedness in our lives and broken the yoke, for debt is bondage and He is breaking that bondage and yoke, and setting the oppressed free!
I give this testimony for God's glory, but also as one of encouragment for others to know and receive the love and faithfulness of God for themselves, that He is moving on our behalf as we trust and walk with Him, obeying His leading and aligning our lives with His Word. He IS rebuking the devour for us. As we seek first His kingdom, all these other things WILL be added to us. As we bring our tithes and offering into the storehouse, He WILL open up the windows of heaven and pour out on us a blessing that there is not room enough to receive it, and He WILL rebuke the devour for our sakes. God is good, and He is faithful. He DOES watch over His Word to perform it. He is our Father, and He has good plans for us to success and prosper, and as we align our lives with His Word and His will, those plans WILL manifest.

I praise You, Lord. I give You all the glory and honor due Your name. I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your everlasting mercy. I thank You for blessing me so that I can be a blessing. I thank You for moving in this area of debt cancelation in my life, and ask You to multiply this seed of blessing for the purpose of blessing others out of debt as well. I thank You, Lord, for breaking the bondage of debt and setting us free as truly kingdom children should be. And I thank You, Lord, for more of these testimonies as You go about breaking the yokes and bondags of debt, setting us free and blessing us so that we can be a blessing. All glory and honor are Yours, Jesus.  Amen and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment