IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

06 September 2013

The Secret Place with Jesus



My feet are on this earth, but my spirit lives in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
In the Father's house there's a "secret place" that I go to with Jesus. It's at the top of a high tower that has a large open window that overlooks the valley below. It's where I go often in the Spirit to pray and to feel His heart. It was in this place that I was with Jesus one evening feeling the pain and grievance of His heart as He looked out over the multitudes in the valley below in their condition of poverty and lack, seeing and feeling how they were living in conditions that were far below what He had purchased for them. I felt Him reaching down with His heart and pulling them up into His. He was broken in heart and could hardly look out the window as He grieved over their condition and situation. He had given His life for them that they would not live like this but that they would live in their kingdom inheritance.
My heart grieved with Him, and sobbing I thought, "O Jesus, what can I do? What do You want me to do? You gave Your life for them. You paid the price in full for their deliverance and redemption to come back into the Father's house and back into His hand of blessing. O Jesus, what can I do? There's nothing left that You can do. You have paid the ultimate price. You've made a way for them to come back. What do You want me to do as Your vessel to show them the way that You have made for them?".........He said gently, "Be My voice. Just tell them the truth. Point them to Me, and release My power and love through your life of giving."

I looked out the window, and I felt His broken heart again as I saw the people and pondered the situation. It was overwhelming to me........then I saw something that caught my eye and attention and began to share what He had placed in my heart years ago.  I said, "Jesus, see that tiny nugget down there? (pointing to the lottery) Well it doesn't look like much from here, but it's big in the earth's economy. The Father created it. He said, "All things have been created by Him and for Him for His good pleasure." .....If the Father would get that to me, I would set up a Trust fund with it, a "Trust in the Lord" fund, and with the help of the Holy Spirit we would make a roadway in the wilderness for these people, a roadway in the wilderness for them to know and experience You through by the avenues of our giving. We would make rivers of blessing and refreshing in their desert that would let them drink of Your presence so that they could come to know You in fresh and new ways. And by the power of Your Spirit within us they would be drawn to You and follow the path that You have created and illuminated for them by Your Word. We would help them to learn good stewardship of the money and blessings that You have entrusted to them. I would like to do this, Jesus. I would like to present this suggestion to the Father."  Then I said, "Jesus, I didn't chose You, but You chose me and You appointed me that I should go and bear fruit, and that my fruit should remain, and You said that whatever I asked the Father in Your name He would do it for me so that You would be glorified. So I am going to go to the Father and ask Him this."

So I did. I went to the Father and said, "Father, I come humbly but boldly to You in the name of Your Son Jesus, and I ask You to bless me through this vehicle of the lottery. I would like something tangible that I can use to touch the people with. I would like to use this lottery to set up a Trust fund in the name of Your Son Jesus for this family business that You have spoken to me about. I would like to use it to create avenues of blessings that will express Your love and point people to Jesus and that would connect them to His heart. Father, this lottery is not much in comparison to the riches of Your glory, but it will BE part of Your glory when You breathe on it, because it's something that has been created by You and for You for Your good pleasure, and others can be touched and come to know Your love and generosity through it. It's something in this earth's economy that can be used for Your good, and can release Your hand of blessing, and that can help many people experience Your love and faithfulness in their desperate situations. It can be used to teach good stewardship and how to be good managers of the blessings that You have entrusted to them. So Father, I ask You to bless me with it. I am making an application today for this Grant from the riches of Your glory to be released into my hands. Father, I ask You along with this to grant me out of Your innermost treasury of Your glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power through Your Spirit in my inner man. I ask You to anoint me and empower me, Father, to share Your love and grace through the knowledge of Jesus and what He has done for them.......So Father, I thank You for hearing my heart and for meeting my need."          
The Father smiled.....Then I went out with joy and was led forth with peace, knowing that He had heard me and that He would grant my request.  Jesus had told me a few days before that "mountain moving faith was going to the Father and telling Him your need, and then going out with joy and being led forth with peace, trusting and knowing that what you asked, He would do, having childlike faith." Jesus was encouraging me and referring me to His Word in Isaiah 55:12  
"For you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace; 
the mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy 
before you, and all the trees will clap their hands."


Matt 6:6; Ps 91:1; Prov 18:10; Col 1:16; Prov 3:5-6;
Is 43:19; John 7:37; John 6:44; Ps 119:105; John 15:16; 
Eph 3:16; Is 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment