IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

01 November 2009

The Wonders of His Glory

There has been a reversal released, a reversal of the curse. I thank You, Lord, for the reverse released over my life from lack to abundance, from poverty to prosperity, from debt to debt-freedom. I thank You for Your blessing and favor upon my life. I give You all the glory and honor for all the increase. I thank You, Lord. I receive Your grace, Your unearned and unmerited favor, that I may be a blessing and advance the kingdom.
Now, Jesus, I surrender all and sink into the depths of Your love that I may know and see the wonders of Your glory. Amen

"And I will show wonders in the
heavens and in the earth."
(Joel 2:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment