IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

06 November 2009

Draw Close to God

When we draw close to God, He draws close to us. When we seek Him with all of our heart, we find Him. When we pull away from our busy schedule and draw close to Him in prayer, seeking Him with all our heart, it honors Him, and He comes and makes His presence known and felt by us. He loves it when we do that, when we prioritize Him and push everything aside to be with Him.
I love You, Jesus, and draw away from everything to be with You today. You are the only one that satisfies and fulfills me. You are who I need and who I want. I invite You, Holy Spirit, to come and fill me and fill this room with Your presence right now. Come and have Your way in me today.
I take the inheritance that You have given me, Jesus, that is mine in Christ, and I give it to others in faith and in love. I purpose to destroy debt and lack in Your Bride. I purpose to destroy the works of the devil through the manifestation of Your love and grace.
I invite the people to come to Your table of blessing that You have set and prepared before us in the presence of our enemies. I enlighten them to what is before them, all the blessings and goodness of Your grace and mercy. I encourage them to partake of Your goodness and to receive Your grace gifts of love. I encourage them to step into their kingdom position and inheritance by receiving You into their heart. You gave Your life, Jesus, and shed Your blood in payment for our sins, canceling our debt and all the decrees that were hostile against us. You made a public display out of our enemy 2000 years ago and have come to manifest that display in our lives today. Your glory is being released and revealed in our lives this hour.
Thank You, Jesus, for Your love and faithfulness. You are AWESOME!
Amen

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony."
(Rev. 12:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment