IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

07 November 2009

Activating the Supernatural

As I rise early to seek You, Lord, I pray much in the Holy Spirit, digging deep, breaking up the fallow ground. I dig deep to find Your heart. I dig deep to know the depths and heights of Your love. I want more, Lord. I need more. I will go further. I will dig deeper. I will break through the obstacles. I will break through the doubt and unbelief. I will break through the fear and insecurity. I will crucify my flesh. I will not let my flesh and old man have his way. I will crucify him through the cross in prayer, seeking You with all my heart.
I thank You for this supernatural prayer language You have given me, Lord. I thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit, that when I know not how to pray as I ought, the Spirit prays for me, the Spirit searches the heart and knows what the mind of the Spirit is and prays for the saints according to the perfect will of God. I thank You that when I activate this gift in faith that I cut right past my natural mind and thinking, and I enter into a supernatural stream of Your divine love, faith and wisdom. Thank You for this gift, Lord. Thank You for giving me such a powerful gift to activate the supernatural in my life. Thank You for giving me the faith to pick this gift up and activate it. Thank You that You have shown me when I receive and activate this gift that it opens the door for the other gifts to operate that You have given me to receive and use. These gifts are all supernatural gifts and they operate through faith. It takes faith to receive them and faith to activate and operate in them. So I believe in You, Jesus, I believe in these gifts and I believe that they are for me. I receive them and activate them by faith today, and I begin by praying much in the Holy Spirit.

"And in the same way the Spirit also helps our weaknesses;
for we do not know how to pray as we should, but
the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep
for words, and He who searches the hearts knows what
the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints
accordingto the will of God."
(Romans 8:26-27)

No comments:

Post a Comment