IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

08 November 2009

Responding to the Nightwatch

Lord, I thank You that You wake me to partner with You in prayer for Your will to be done here on earth as it is in heaven. I thank You that as I respond to Your call that I become Your vessel to work through. I thank You that You have given me the gift of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues to aid me in my prayers. When I know not how to pray as I ought, the Spirit who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is and prays for the saints according to the perfect will of God. I thank You that You have shown me that when I pray in the Spirit that it's like praying Your pure Word over and into the situation. Your Word is like a hammer that shatters the rock, it pulverizes the rock and the mountain before me, the situation of difficulty and seeminly impossibilities that I am praying about. I thank You, Lord, that as I yield and respond to Your leading and activate this gift during my prayertime in the nightwatch that mighty kingdom work is being done, faith and prayer are literally moving mountains. What cannot be done in the natural IS being done in the Spirit, and You are using me and others that will respond to Your call during this powerful time of the night watch to be Your vessel and partner to move the mountain and let Your glory shine through.
I say, "Yes, Lord" I will rise and partner with You and be Your vessel. I will pray much in the Holy Spirit, with the attitude, the mind and the compassion of Christ, that the pureness of Your will shall be done here on earth and in this situation as it is in heaven, and that I will shatter the rock and the mountain of impossibility before me and see Your will be done and Your glory revealed. I thank You, Lord, that Your grace is being released and the mountain is becoming a plane. Hallelujah

"Is not My Word like fire?" declares the Lord,
"and like a hammer which shatters a rock."
(Jeremiah 23:29)

No comments:

Post a Comment