IN DEBT to the Believer and the Unbeliever
"Both to Greeks and to barbarians
(to the cultured and the uncultured), both to the wise and to the foolish,
I have an obligation to discharge and a duty to perform and a debt to pay."
Romans 1:14 (Amp
)

28 November 2009

Wait in Silence

"My soul waits in silence for God only
For my hope is from Him."
Psalm 62:5
Here I am, Lord. Here I am again. I've come to meet with You at the Mercy Seat. I've come to wait upon You. My soul waits in silence for You only. You alone are my hope and my salvation. You alone are my hearts desire. You alone do I seek. I wait upon You, Jesus, to see Your face, that I might truly know You and experience Your glory.
I thank You that my soul waits in silence for You alone. Deep calls unto deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment